Welcome to AdventurePlex's Toddler Town, a new toddlers-only play zone where kids can get their hands “dirty” down on The Farm; shop for fresh fruits and vegetables in The Market; and explore all the amenities inside The Beach House – each specially designed to make learning healthy habits fun!
Toddler Town offers:
Drop-in Play - $10/per child. Open Monday–Friday, 10am–6pm*.
Includes two hours in Toddler Town and access to the AdventureRoom and Reading Corner for one child and adult. Participants are required to wear socks if they play in the 5-level play structure.
*Starting May 14, Toddler Town will be open for play on Saturdays from 8-11am.
Toddlers are learning and growing every day, while soaking up new expereinces. We understand just how important this stage is, so we offer a a variety of parent & me classes to choose from.
- 1-month: $129/month, $99/month for siblings
- 3-month: $99/month, $49/month for siblings
- 6-month: $89/month, $39/month for siblings
All memberships include:
- 8 Classes Per Month
- Unlimited Drop-In Play on Weekdays
- 2 Parent Lectures Per Month
- Events & Free Weekly Activities
- Daily Members-Only Hour 9–10am
It’s all taken care of, from the invitations and themed decorations to the custom cake and thank you notes. AdventurePlex staff will even carry the gifts to your car!
Talk with the Doc
Parents, ever wish you could bounce health-related questions about your child off a highly regarded Family Medicine Physician? Well, then you're going to love our new "Talk with the Doc" lecture/Q&A series with UCLA Health. Lectures are held the first Saturday of the month from 9 - 10am.
- March 5: Optimizing Fitness and Pregnancy including an update on the Zika Virus led by Carilyn Sparks, MD, OBGYN, UCLA Health.
- April 2: From Newborn to Early Childhood: Creating a Safe and Nurturing Environment for Your Developing Child led by Jay Joo, MD, Pediatrics, UCLA Health
- May 5: Dermatology- Common skin questions and conditions for young children led by Gregory Henderson, MD- Dermatology, UCLA Health
Tips for Dealing with a Picky Eater
View the April class schedule (PDF)
View the Toddler Town rate brochure (PDF)
Toddlers are encouraged to get their tiny hands “dirty” down on The Farm by raking, planting and harvesting fruits and vegetables in the play garden, and plucking oranges, apples, strawberries and tomatoes straight off the walls.
The Toddler Town home area gives kids a chance to put healthy food on the table, quite literally! A kitchen complete with a dining table, refrigerator, microwave, cabinets and sink are all included in this play area replicated after South Bay beach bungalows. And did we mention the play fireplace and simulated ocean view? This home is truly where the toddler heart is!
Fresh fruits and vegetables are on every kid’s shopping list at the Toddler Town Grocery Store – where the shelves are always stocked with healthy foods approved by Beach Cities Health District’s LiveWell Tots and LiveWell Kids obesity prevention programs. Kids can haul their harvested crops straight from The Farm to the checkout stand and gain firsthand knowledge of the organic farm-to-table food cycle in the process.